Girl Power Pink Cord Bracelet
✦✦ Pink for Girl Power.
✦✦ Sterling Silver Bar with Girl Power text is 2 inches (5cm) in length and 0.25 (6.7mm) inches wide. Bar is attached to a pink cotton/polyester cord with sterling silver accents.
✦✦ A 9mm toggle slides to easily adjust the cord's length for a snug fit. Toggle is stamped 925 and TRO which in Norwegian means believe -- because I believe that we can change the world, one step at a time.
1 bracelet = 1 week of school
By purchasing this bracelet, you are supporting Room to Read's Girls' Education Program in India.
This program provides young women in secondary school female mentorship, life skills training, academic and material support as well as family and community engagement activities to ensure they complete school with the skills necessary to negotiate key life decisions.
To learn more about Room to Read and some of their current projects, you can visit their website directly at: www.roomtoread.org.
- When multiple necklaces are being worn, separate each chain a few times throughout the day, this will keep them from tangling.
- Remove your jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening, or any other physical work.
- Try to keep your jewellery away from any harsh cosmetics. This will cause for gold plating to erode, silver to tarnish and damage gemstones such as pearls at a much faster rate. These include; perfumes, soaps, lotions, and creams.
- Take rings off when washing your hands and showering, and applying perfume and lotions before you put on your jewellery.
- Every person’s skin type is different, and so this can also effect your jewellery life. The acid in our skin can speed up the tarnishing process and damage gemstones such as pearls, but this will differ from person to person.
- Jewellery should always be taken off before entering a pool, shower or sea.