Peridot Gold Plated Sterling Silver Necklace 69cm
✦✦ 4x6 mm peridot is bezel set and then made into a chain with gold plated sterling silver findings. Necklace is 69cm in length.
- When multiple necklaces are being worn, separate each chain a few times throughout the day, this will keep them from tangling.
- Remove your jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening, or any other physical work.
- Try to keep your jewellery away from any harsh cosmetics. This will cause for gold plating to erode, silver to tarnish and damage gemstones such as pearls at a much faster rate. These include; perfumes, soaps, lotions, and creams.
- Take rings off when washing your hands and showering, and applying perfume and lotions before you put on your jewellery.
- Every person’s skin type is different, and so this can also effect your jewellery life. The acid in our skin can speed up the tarnishing process and damage gemstones such as pearls, but this will differ from person to person.
- Jewellery should always be taken off before entering a pool, shower or sea.