Peridot and Zircon Silver Band
As low as $65.00
✦✦ 4x6mm peridot and 2mm Zirkon are set in sterling silver.
- When multiple necklaces are being worn, separate each chain a few times throughout the day, this will keep them from tangling.
- Remove your jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening, or any other physical work.
- Try to keep your jewellery away from any harsh cosmetics. This will cause for gold plating to erode, silver to tarnish and damage gemstones such as pearls at a much faster rate. These include; perfumes, soaps, lotions, and creams.
- Take rings off when washing your hands and showering, and applying perfume and lotions before you put on your jewellery.
- Every person’s skin type is different, and so this can also effect your jewellery life. The acid in our skin can speed up the tarnishing process and damage gemstones such as pearls, but this will differ from person to person.
- Jewellery should always be taken off before entering a pool, shower or sea.